View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejr1953 View Post
I have had a pair of Sopra No2's since they first came out, and if I had the choice you'd been presented, I'd let them ship the No3's in a heartbeat.

When I bought my No2's, being "empty nesters" my wife recommended that I move my system down from the living room to the family room, not sure if such a move is a choice for you, if it is, would be "good" in Mrs. Moonhawk's eyes, but that worked for us.

BTW, when you finally get the Fathoms integrated with the Sopra's, you may believe that you've "died and gone to heaven"...I have a pair of F113V2's with my Sopra's...

Enjoy those new speakers! BTW, they will just sound better and better over time, mine really "settled down" after about six months.
Thanks! I ordered the 3s this morning--should have them next week--another factor in favor of them over the 2s. I would have had to wait 4-6 weeks for the 2s.

Meanwhile we'll be going on an extended road trip--3-4 weeks. So, I'll be able to keep them playing the whole time I'm gone, which should break them in pretty well.

As for another room to set them up in, I'd have to convert my wood shop, which has been a labor of love for the last 18 years, so that probably won't happen.