View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
I don’t agree with you Charles. Nothing in science is a waste. If a theory or a hypothesis leads to a discovery, great, if not there are still lessons learned.

As to not being able to prove a theory... never say never. What’s impossible today may just be possible tomorrow. We are surprised by many things every year.

What would change if we were to prove other dimensions? Hmmm... one never knows as those experiments someday may lead to yet new discoveries that could change things as we know it. Could we live without ever proving or knowing the “many worlds theory” or the simulated reality theory, etc... I suppose we could, Homo sapiens got along just fine without electricity, radio, tv, internet, the atomic bomb and a whole bunch of the other “theoretical” stuff that became a part of everyday life.

As to your own question about optimum bit assignments to our DNA. I suppose the Anunnaki would have the best answer for that since they created our DNA. You can clearly see the double helix in the ancient sculpture and clay tablets of the Sumerian culture that brought us many things we use to this day.
PHC1,I genuinely respect your opinion but are you a scientist? Do you have an advanced degree? What is your field? I enjoy DNA replication, transcription, translation, DNA Code, and human genome organization.

I have an advanced degree. I understand fluids and electrolytes, cardiopulmonary physiology, all the basic biochemical metabolic pathways, and much much more.

I am also a student of science, having studied science as a concept for years. So that when I say that a significant portion of theoretical physics is these days is pure speculation, I believe I am correct. Since the large Hadron Collider has been a bust, now they are proposing to build an even larger one. What for?

In addition, although I'm a big fan of Star Wars and Star Trek, the actual universe has not proven very friendly, to the worldview consisting of numerous advanced alien races on numerous habitable planets. To the contrary, no life even microscopic life has been found and no Earth 2.0 has yet been found. How much money will be spent in this fruitless effort.

Other than providing bread on the table for these scientists, these type endeavors are a total waste of money.

In my opinion science in general is based on a false paradigm. This false paradigm has had the effect of severely diluting scientific research into numerous dead ends that only provides sustenance for the families of those that do it.

Many spend their entire lives publishing useless papers involved in useless speculation about the nature of the universe.

I point out that we have a virus afoot named covid 19. A virus is a very simple piece of biochemical hardware or software that is an agent of pure cellular destruction. Viruses invade cells and do great harm.

Yet our pathetic science is helpless in the face of this very simple piece of biochemistry.

Cancer is another example of medical science's severe failure. Our understanding of cancer remains very limited again because of the false paradigm that all of basic science medical research is laboring under.

A basic truth of science is that all of it is based on assumptions that cannot be proven. One cannot ever prove his assumptions. Therefore they must be chosen with great care based on the best evidence available.

Two examples, most theoretical physicists believe in a Big Bang, i.e. that the universe had a beginning from a singularity. Notice I said believe because a Big Bang cannot be proven. All data and theory is then interpreted on the basis of the unproven assumption of a Big Bang.

Another example is Evolution. Evolution is not really a theory. Evolution is a paradigm that is based on the best observable evidence. Basic medical science research is based on the "fact" of evolution.

But what if this "fact" is incorrect. PHC1, you may believe that DNA and hence the cell arose from the Anunnaki. Respectfully, it matters little what you believe, because I feel you have no advanced degree and certainly are not involved in cancer cell biology research.

But those that are involved and I know some that are, base and interpret all their findings including their funding and plans for new research projects on the "fact" of Evolution.

What if this "fact" of Evolution is wrong/incorrect? What if Evolution did not happen? I can tell you that basing one's research on an incorrect assumption will result in much of it being wasteful and useless.

Cancer is a fact. Covid 19 is a fact. Death is a fact. Pain and suffering are facts. Love of your family and friends are facts. Your existence is a fact. Notice that I did not place quotation marks around these facts.

I recently heard that astro physicists now believe the universe to be infinite. If so this poses very significant problems for theoretical physics.

This problem I posed of determining the optimum bit assignments for the DNA Code is very difficult to solve, requiring probably 10-20 hours of computer time and an advanced degree in EE. The results are surprising.

Medical science and in fact all of science is basically at a dead end. Under the current paradigm that science is under, which is false, there will certainly be advances but there will be no comprehensive cure for cancer and no treatment/cure for aging. 100 years from now the life expectancy for men will still be less than 80 currently it is 76 and women 85 currently it is 81. Our bodies are programmed to self destruct very quickly past the age of 90. There are reasons for this but the paradigm of Evolution sees this as a natural consequence of the ongoing evolutionary processes of the last 4 billion years. Very sad indeed.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 04-28-2020 at 01:38 PM.