Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 05:34 PM

Byung-Hyun- VERY nice looking setup you have there. Congrats on the potential acquisition of a Shindo 301, I've enjoyed it every time I've heard it. This is my opinion, and obviously there are others who know more.... I have preferred an outboard SUT with Dynavector, Koetsu, and as you might imagine, EMT. The latter not a fair fight, as the built in Shindo MC is optimized for LO impedance. I would just enjoy the ride. Get that wonderful table, and run the SPU in to your V/R. Then of course, you can always get a Homage T1. maril555- tough one there. That's where it would be nice if you had an attenuator on you amp, like Shindo uses. Obviously, this doesn't appear to be an issue with your Tron PRE in to your AMP. It doesn't sound like a 12AU7, or 12AT7 if it's just a hum. I get this occasionally only when I move my SUT, and moving it an inch or so alleviates the hum. Either that, or re-dressing one of the interconnects. Again, there are others who know more, but that's been my experience. Cheers -Don