View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STC View Post
Hi Charles,
Thank you for your advice on the mono amplifiers to drive my WAMM Master Subsonic.
My local dealer has existing stock for the X600.8 and X350.8. Although I have confirmed my purchase on X350.8 (I settled a complete package deal with my local dealer), they will only deliver the amplifier to me end of the year, when the WAMM speakers arrive Singapore.
In other words, if I decide to make a change, they will be more than happy to accommodate my request so I have plenty of time to decide.

As I am using Pass Lab XS300 (4 chassis) power amplifiers, I am reluctant to add another 2 big mono block amplifiers (i.e. X600.8) for my music room.

Once again, thank you for your advice.

Cheers!
STC, I have a whole bunch of comments but they need to be private. Why in the world don't you become a subscriber? There are many things I don't understand and although I am one who doesn't mind a tangential "thread within a thread", you really should become a subscriber.

There are many things that simply cannot be voiced in public in the Forum because it would create problems. I have learned that from hard experience. But when you do receive your WAMM, using another person's thread to announce it maybe won't be the best. Folks would like to see pics, etc. Just to "drop in" and announce a WAMMM purchase, is no good. Just my opinion. Again, become a subscriber.

Best

Charles