View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfine View Post
I have Shure se535 Ltd, Westone W80 and Noble Kaiser Encore IEMs. I use them with A&K and Questyle DAPs. These are all excellent IEMs with sound quality ranging from really really good to simply exceptional. About a year ago I was looking for something less expensive to wear to the gym and similar things. I got the Comets. They are really good sounding IEMs. They don’t challenge the Nobles or Westones and I don’t think they are better than the Shures— but they are really very good and by far the best I’ve heard for the price. They are also extremely comfortable. The only downside is people coming up to me and asking why I have mini blow dryers in my ears! I do strongly recommend them.
Hi Rob,
Thank you for sharing your experiences; looking forward to getting the Comets.

If they are better than Etys, I'll be very happy.

Cheers.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.