View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Lower Provo River, UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboudreaux View Post
I was at same event with Dave and it was amazing! In addition to the extraordinary sound coming from this system, I couldn't get over how massive the Relentless amps were and the size of the Wamm's. The design details and engineering of this speaker is something to see.

On another note, we had the privilege of spending the evening with Peter McGrath... what a great guy! I also really wanted to meet Bill (Metafacts), but he left earlier in the week.
Glenn I would have liked to have been there. That set up was gorgeous in every parameter and the owners were extraordinary hosts. We had quite a bit of fun during the days of assembling and dialing in.

Alas, I had to fly out to attend to another WAMM on Wednesday. A visitor had inadvertently dinged the wings on a client's WAMM and I was there to replace the damaged parts. After disassembling both speakers and installing the new wings, I did a few tiny set up procedures reassembling them. The efforts left the speakers sounding better than they ever had. This was one of the very earliest WAMMs and has always been one of the standard setting ones sound wise. It was reaching new heights when I left.

It was a very gratifying and physically exhausting WAMM week. I really would have loved to be at the event in Houston. Maybe next time.

Last edited by metaphacts; 04-06-2019 at 01:48 AM.