View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 12:04 AM

And two more Blue fuses now installed, but this time on the amplifier boards. Only one fuse is missing at the moment but I will order a new one since they are on sale until March 31st.

At first after I installed them, I tried a few of the tunes I listen to when I make changes in my system and I almost always listen for the change in the bass region. The difference was not earth shattering but I could hear a bass more delineated and tighter. But... After listening over a longer period with some other material, I can say that there is a definite improvement in all areas. Soundstage is wider and deeper, more air around the instruments, much less sibilance in vocals along a cleaner presentation. Everything just sound more real and believable. The finer threads of the brush over the cymbals are easier to follow and have so much more definition. And this is still with a not so expensive USB cable from the source to DAC. I just wonder how all this will sound when I received my Kimber KS-2436 Ag USB cable. And then the Orange, is reported to be even better than this! Thumbs up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7343.jpg (91.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7345.jpg (87.0 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Parabellum; 02-05-2020 at 12:06 AM.