View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovaird View Post
FWIW - I would not be getting the Sasha's. The tweeter in the Alexia's is far superior from what I've heard.

I always liked the 802D's - just never loved them enough to buy them. But if you like them, then that's all that matters. I had other B&W speakers (back in the nautilus days)...they were good.

If you're not finding the Elipsa's natural sounding (with a little warmth), then you may need to look at your components and cables. I would get rid of any silver in your cables for one thing.

I will also throw this out: have you treated your room yet? That plays a huge part. I would definitely treat your room if you have not already done so. The folks at ATS are great.

Mike
Mike...Thanks again. I do have some Hybrid Cable, Silver Cable and Pure copper cables as well so I did try all the cables

The room some what treated too they not the ATS product but works well in my room .

Mike Did you ever chance to hear the Harbeth with Tube gears ? somehow they are not popular in this forum but If you like the silky midrange and some what analogue sound please give them an audition.

I can proudly say I will always have a pair of "Harbeth" in my audio system all the time. (Must to have if you like jazz and vocal in my opinion )