View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 05:03 PM

Wow! Now that they are in working order, and any kinks (traced to other components) have been troubleshot, my system is transformed. Bryston is spoiling me as we speak. Hard to tell if it is the 4B cubed stereo amp or BP17 cubed pre-amp, which I added at the same time. Such an fantastic pair! The sound is much more full and detailed. Soundstage is markedly improved, so much that I must say it’s almost like I never heard soundstage in my system before. Bass is extended and midrange is particularly improved. I can now ‘feel’ the music, unlike before. Vocals are more in the room. Whatever you have done with this pair, you have done right. The wife, who could almost care less about music, commented right away “It sounds amazing”. I can only concur. Looking forward to years of enjoyment....
My thanks to the entire Bryston team!
Shrinky