View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
I just finished listening to my new Yggdrasil DAC and the Aurender N100H music server for the past two hours. Tonight I used the headphone output of my McIntosh C2300 preamp and the Sennheiser HD800 headphone. It was an up close and personal, intimate and involving listening session. With 124 hours of active break-in on it at this time, plus the 72 hours of burn-in at the factory before shipping, the Yggdrasil DAC is opening beautifully. It is already proving itself to be a remarkably revealing DAC, the kind you don't want to stop listening to.

Dan, that's really great to hear. I'm confident with another 100 or so hours on the clock that Yggdrasil will continue to open up and become more and more musical.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.