View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonhawk View Post
Gbaby--

Thanks! Which pics in which thread? I have made major changes since my early pics in the Bryston picture thread, including making and installing paneling, changing speakers, building new platforms for the components, and adding 7b3 mono blocks.

And, I just changed from 5.1 to 7.1, since I freed up two channels on the 9B2 when I added the monoblocks. I bought the Sopra surround BE surround speakers, which are actually two speakers in one, And can be wired separately as side plus rear, or together as side speakers. Space and wiring restraints made it virtually impossible to run separate rears. The sopranos Yes solved the problem nicely.

BTW, did you read what you said?: "If I had a room like that, it would look just like yours." . Yes, it would.
Dave, the pictures I saw are the ones you currently have posted even on this site. They were blond looking speakers. The room is gorgeous. The reason I asked about the configuration is that I would like for you to try on the SP3 Dolby Pro Logic Iix Music from two channel sources. I thoroughly enjoy two channel music using he BDA3 to through the SP3. But every now and then, I play Dolby Pro Logic Iix Music through the balanced digital input on the SP3 and it is mesmerizing. I get the best results with smooth jazz compositions like Brian Culbertson or Norman Brown. The sound is very clean and immersive. I am assuming you have a sub, too. Please give it a try and let me know, good, bad or indifferent.