View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:34 AM

scirocco:
In your case, as in most Audio improvement claims and as I personally understand it, it is either subjective or left to the ear of the beholder without any factual data supporting the improvement suggestion.

I was just trying to understand factual claims and written statements made by W4S and whether these claims are (or not) improved by chaining one "jitter cleanser" product to an another, as it was explain in posts above. Are we improving the left over 20% jitter with an audible difference or do both products phase out each other by using the same jitter cleansing process and algorithm.

Since W4S uses a software to show improvement with Remedy (attached info from their website), it's would be great if they could also back up their statements by chaining bLINk (or other jitter cleanser) to DSDSe and show the signal results coming out with both units chained together. Don't thing it should take them very long to do.

The reason I brought up the W4S question is because W4S states factual claims on some of their product and not others and before purchasing an add-on "jitter cleanser" to a DDse, it would be nice to know if technology is redundant and superfuxe, coming from same manufacturer which I would think uses similar technology in its sister product.

bLINK
Femto-grade reclocker drastically reduces jitter
(Specs do NOT include any data analyses backing up their claim of "jitter reduction")

REMEDY RECLOCKER
Superior jitter reduction​
(Specs shows data analyses backing up their "jitter reduction" claim. Graph below)

DAC-2 DSDs
Femto Grade Clock (82 fSec phase jitter)
"...optimizes phase jitter by over 80%..."

AJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (15.1 KB, 10 views)

McIntosh C2300 Pre, MC452 Amp - Esoteric K-01X - JL e112 Subwoofer - Martin Logan Motion 60XT Speakers - SONOS Connect - W4S Remedy - IFI iPower9