View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 08:53 PM

Default A beautifully designed system

Randy;
I want to note what an absolutely beautifully designed system you have assembled!! Such thoughtful combinations of product that, set up properly in a good space, should result in a wonderfully musical sound.
I believe in synergy between different pieces of equipment and the one's you have, from pre to amp to speakers are all geared towards the same end. Proven to be such! You are a rare bird to have found the Goldmund. I heard their $20k mom amps, low end by their standards, and was very impressed.
I am also very happy with my LS50's; they induce toe tapping every time I listen to them. They make me smile! What more can I ask of a speaker?? So there's an example of how it's not always the dollars that matter. A well designed piece will always work well, so long as the room cooperates. And that's the space that Wyred operates in and helps to explain their current and future success.
When I bought my SX's in '09 I was very surprised by how capable they were. Some time has passed and the tech has only improved since that time. I trust that Wyred will take advantage of the latest and greatest to impress us all and sell lots of product!! Where is that Statement? I'm not the most patient guy...