View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica Amantem View Post
I have only heard mine (LP-27a), so I don't know what the differences may be, although the revised LP-3 design is more recent so in any case it should incorporate the latest tweaks from Dennis.

I agree Dennis needs to provide more formal references on his offerings. I just hope he remembers all the different designs and variations issued over time to provide support when needed.

In the recent past, Dennis used to reply to mails pretty quickly, so I assume he's on leave or something. Be patient!
I think Alan said Dennis was on vacation. AFAIK, Dennis has always provided very little documentation for the Inspire line. Someone put together a manual of sorts some months ago (it is linked in this thread) and he has responded to me with a legend for the inputs on my LP-27a. He does provide a laundry list of parts choices in his auction descriptions. I think that if we want better ([more] documentation we would have to come up with it ourselves. A starting point would be to trace out the circuit(s) and draw it out and accompany it with a parts list. That would be pretty easy for an experienced tube tech, but not so much for someone like myself.