View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 03:46 PM

After 20-25 hours of listening to the Moon 600i over the last four days, my wife and I decided we love what we hear. She is very sensitive to the higher tones and me the lower end. We are hearing music like never before. Both extremes sound like the instruments they are and not just a sound. Cymbals have shimmer without being bright or jarring, and I can tell if the deep bass results from plucking, strumming, bowing, or striking, which I am also hearing now, instead of a unidentifiable low note. The 600i seems to reveal a lot of detail without being analytical like my Krell receiver could be. There were two occasions when I thought my Atria speakers were making a funny noise when it was actually an instrument making a sound we never heard through the Mac. This is not to say the Mac is anything short of incredible. The 600i is just different in a way my wife and I really enjoy.

With the above said, our new Simaudio Moon 700i integrated amp is currently at the border headed to us! We are very excited. ��