View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:38 PM

Default Legend Audio Review

Today I got the shipping confirmation from Ivan that my Equinox 7 speaker cables + jumpers have shipped.
I was waiting for the shipping confirmation to write my review on Legend Audio, plus I didn't want to write my Legend Audio review in the same page as the product review, not to sound biased. Since I ordered Wireworld cables I'm writing it on this forum.

I'm sorry if I'm gonna sound like I'm spreading pink ferry dust all over the place here, but I have nothing but good things to say. From the moment I called to make the order, we talked about my system and he gave me great advice. I was actually going to put my money on a more expensive digital cable, and as we talked about my system he gave me better advice (plus great deal), hence I went with the Equinox 7 speaker wires. After I placed my order I must have bugged him I don't know how many times, cause I wouldn't make up my mind on some issues (meter long, termination, bi wire or not, etc.) and each and every time he took it like a pro and talked about it with me and every time I apologized for changing my mind he always stated "It's not a problem, we still have time, I just want you to be happy with your product". So I guess my conclusion is pretty obvious here. Highly Recommended. Ivan is one of the good guys. I don't see myself buying something without consulting Ivan first to see if he has it or can get it for me.

I'll post pictures for a preview as soon as I get the wires. Can't wait

I wonder if I can get the phone of the UPS dude that's driving the truck

Last edited by Stereo-head; 01-25-2013 at 03:05 PM.