View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
If you demo the Sigma SC make sure you are ready to buy them!
That sums it up perfectly.

I'm slowly switching over my Zitron Anaconda wire and last generation Zitron Alpha power cords to the new Sigma NR stuff. So far, I've put a Sigma NR power cord from wall to the Triton v3/Typhon power distribution, a Sigma interconnect from DAC to preamp, and Sigma speaker cables in place of Anaconda speaker cables.

Amazing the transformation, and I was very happy with the Anacondas and previous generation Alphas before!

They are a lot of money, but in the context of a high-end system and the money other manufacturers' flagship cables cost I think it is value for the money, particularly when I consider what a single component upgrade would cost -- and no guarantee that performance would improve to this extent.

Every listening session is a real joy, exploring new and old music and just luxuriating in how present the music is in the room.

Vance Hiner's review over at Audiobeat hits the nail squarely on the head.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!