Thread: Audio Journey
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:26 AM

Default Audio Journey

Update... I received a couple new toys! I know I said I was done; but I ended up selling the C2300 and picked up a D1100 since I only have digital sources. The C2300 was quite remarkable, but I like the D1100 even more. Also received the MC452 and new WW Eclipse 8 speaker cables (Thanks Ivan). All I can say is the D1100 paired with the MC452 is simply amazing. Streamers have been a challenge. I returned the MB50 because of connectivity issues and using a tried and true Sonos Connect for now; still the best app out there, plus I have Sonos everywhere else in the house. Not sure what streamer to buy; I really liked the MB50 but open to other options. I only need Spotify Connect and Tidal support.

A couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure! Not sure why they are not as clear after uploading to PhotoBucket.

McIntosh MA12000, Wilson SabrinaX, Bluesound Node 2i, Transparent Ultra Gen5 Speaker Cables, Transparent Gen5 Powerwave, Transparent High Performance Gen5 Power Cables, Transparent Premium Gen5 75 Ohm Digital Cable, Tidal Connect

Last edited by knecht; 09-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.