View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:51 PM

I need to revive this thread unfortunately as this remote control issue just will not go away. I listen to music most days of the week and I have issue with the C220 not responding to the remote control at least during 50% of my listening days.

I tried the p17 reset as well as the undocumented 2-button reset for C220:
- press and hold "Tone Bypass" and "Output 2" at the same time for a few seconds.

I tried unplugging the unit as well but no luck. I have fresh batteries in the remote as well and I know it's working because the red light comes on whenever I press a button.

There's no pattern to the problem appearing or disappearing. One day it'll work fine and the next it won't. But it's starting to happen frequently and it's gone beyond annoyance now.

Thing is, this problem has been happening from the beginning. It's just gotten worse over time.

Anyone have any idea as to what could be happening with the C220? Perhaps the sensor on the C220 is fubar?! I really can't afford to have an expensive repair right now so I'm hoping there's some solution I haven't tried yet.

I have to say I'm highly annoyed that a unit at this price point and quality would have an issue like this right from the start. I should've sent it back when I had the chance to be honest but I just assumed I was doing something wrong!