View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 08:15 PM

I agree the 7Ts are some of the best speakers out there with subs. If the room is relatively big, then I submit adding subs are a must! That being said, the 7Ts are at a specific price point for a reason. Although I haven't heard the 20Ts, I'm assuming they must be better than the 7Ts. I'm sure the 12Ts will be a step-up from the 7Ts. I think they compete against speakers above their price category, but I do think they have their limitations. I remember when I had Wilson Sophia 3s and I kept going back and forth(I still do it every time I think about upgrading) about rather to upgrade to Sashas. My audiophile friend simply said, "Wilson has a line-up for a reason." He reminded me that "not always", but usually higher cost equates to better performance.
As much as I loved my Aerial 7ts with subs, there is something about subs I don't like. I can't put my finger on it, but that's why I ultimately wanted to find a speaker that I felt didn't require subs. If my room was smaller I would have kept my Aerial 7Ts.