View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 10:36 PM

Well after a few weeks, I am sure everything is working perfectly and I'm happy with the sound. After reading your rave reviews (of Ayre service) I was under the impression that the turn around time for an upgrade in the States was about a week....at least that is the impression I got, and a repair probably less than 2 weeks. I guess I made the wrong assumptions, so my expectations were very high, and I was disappointed at the time it took to upgrade and then repair the problem. In total 6-7 months, which I think by any standards is a bit long.
To their credit they fixed the problem even though it was my fault for using NetGear cables for Ayre link. I suppose when I was told "will check and send you an update tomorrow" was followed by silence for 10 days .... until I asked for the update. That made me think the delays were coming from the factory and not my local dealer.
Overall I'm and Ayre fan and love the product and the sound...and I've already forgotten about my frustrations...just enjoying the music. Thanks for your interest and suggestions.