View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlisten2 View Post
Welcome Bob! Cool, you do live pretty close by....and you build your own amps!! Awesome!!

Yeah we'll have to get together sometime maybe a couple of times. I'd love to check out your 105 db horn loaded speakers, you could probably run them with 2 watts. Then maybe when I get my Inspire amp, you could bring your amp over to my place and we could compare the KT-88 to the KT-150 in both amps.
I'll have to try to figure out how to PM you offline with contact info.

Oh yeah, I do vinyl, that's why I have a Cary SLP-98P preamp, with onboard phono stage. We could also try running your amp direct with your battery operated phono preamp, and then through my Cary preamp. All these tests could take weeks!

Cheers,
John McGrogan
Speakers are Electro Voice Sentry III I rebuilt them - crossovers re-foam etc. Yes I would love to do a comparison side by side. I'm getting ready to build another amp specific for the KT150 and I was looking for pictures of Dennis Had's amp you bought for his wire layout which brought me here. Dennis does excellent work you should be very happy with your amp. Did he ship it out yet or is he running it in for you first?

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited by Masterlu; 03-05-2014 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Posting of email is not permitted