View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 09:58 PM

Default Amp Stands from Rick are Here

Well, the new amp stands are finally here. We ended up going with two level amp stands with the PS Audio P10s on the bottom level and the new A200s on the top level. Rick did a great job on these, as he did with the Hoodoo (my original large stand in the middle of the following photos). Each of the amp stands has about 25 lbs of sand in it and they're solid as a rock - as Rick said, you could dance on them. You load the sand in yourself - easy as pie.

These photos show the big shipping crate. Rick packs these things very well - solid - but, they're easy to unpack. They come ground freight and it works pretty well (even across the border). These photos also show the cable screen that Rick built - fits right behind the big rack and really organizes and hides the cables well. There's also a bit of the chaos of unpacking / setting up shown in these photos.

Rick is in British Columbia and hunts and fishes and has another job, but he does great work. It's not cheap, but nothing in this pursuit is, and he delivers. I hunted all over for racks and couldn't really get comfortable with some of the high tech stuff I saw out there, but when I saw these, the hunt was over. They probably don't deliver the cutting edge sonics that some out there do, but I can say that the large rack was like a component level upgrade compared to the double Salamander I had before. Plus, you can dance on them.

rixrax.com.

Can someone rotate these photos for me, please (or tell me how to do it)? They show up properly when I load them, but then in the preview, some of them are on their sides. Apologies for that in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (109.2 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (129.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (110.5 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (130.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg suite.jpg (117.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg stand.jpg (83.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg luna.jpg (139.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg combo.jpg (113.8 KB, 78 views)