View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOGA View Post
@John49, in the manual, it repeats time of time that the metal disc must be used. and do you know that 300 hours is the official time that CMS will provide maximum benefit after you put the weight down.! That is what in the manual. I tried to avoid to write about TW mishap. I don't want the company to contact me again, it happened to me twice. Right here in AA. But once the box is open I take good shots of all parts before we started to assemble. I found two clear marks or scratches on top of that shiny copper platter. For the price I paid for Black Night, this should be taken care of, although it will be hidden under platter rubber mat later on. And yes dealer agreed to replace it for me. Later on, after carefully look at those marks, we found out that they were not scratches, but some hair from carpet or brush fell on to the coating before it cured or dried and stayed like fossil on top of the platter. Toga
So the Quality Control person had an off-day. Sorry it was your platter that he missed. Good luck with the replacement, it's a great turntable.
Avid Acutus SP, NO ARM, Benz Micro LP-S, Whest Audio PS.40RDT SE, PS Audio DSMP+DS DAC, Simaudio Moon 700i, Dali Epicon 6, Simaudio Moon Nēo 430HAD, HiFiMan HE-1000v2, Chord Sarum SA XLR, RCA, USB, Chord Sarum speaker, Nordost Vishnu power, Furutech plugs, PS Audio P10+Chord Sarum SA power, Stillpoints Ultra SS, Ultra Mini and LPI, HiFi Racks rack, Audio Desk Systeme PRO+Keith Monks Omni RCM