View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Paul.......So glad to hear the issue has essentially been solved. The Aurender N100H wasn't the bottleneck, the Seagate USB hard drive was the culprit. It's good that you took the initiative to experiment with a different hard drive. Kudos to Jesse for the excellent customer response. I expect he will be getting back to you with additional information. My experience with Jesse was remarkable as well. It is satisfying to know there are top quality people supporting your equipment and willing to respond to issues even on the weekend. Aurender manufacturers premium components and definitely walks the walk when it comes to customer service. Top notch in my book.
Thanks Dan.....I couldn't be happier! I'm sure we can all agree on that when something is not right with any part of our system it can be frustrating. A quick response can calm the nerves. In my case Aurender's customer service is above and beyond.

It also doesn't hurt that the N100H sounds incredible. A huge step up from my Mac-Mini. I'm sure it will improve even more over time.

Wow just realized its 1:38am and I'm still listening. Maybe just one more album.

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
Music Server: Aurender N100H
Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.