Thread: 12v trigger
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 01:26 PM

Default Bel Canto ref600m

In response to the trigger issue; what I bought doesn't work. My splitter looks just like to one in the pic. However; since the amps only draw 22 watts when left on, I leave them on. I've had them for about 10 days. Most important is how do they sound? Well initially I thought great, however after a a/b comparison with my moon neo int. I favor the Moon. Actually the Bel Canto is a tad better all around. It has better sound stage, more fullness and you can hear the instruments in the music a bit cleaner. Sounds great so what's the problem; I can hear more base as well and that just doesn't work in my small room; and I have room treatments. I'm using Tidal HiFi and on some recordings the base is a bit too much. I'm gonna evaluate for a bit longer before I sell one or the other. In fact I'm going to try out a pair of Sonas Faber Olympica II I have; currently I'm using Focal Electra 1028be. The Focal's work really well with the Moon. In my opinion the Focal's were easily better than the SF Olympica II's. However I have discovered that matching components is critical; thus giving the Olympica's another try.