View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 11:10 AM

I realize this is an old thread, but I've been wondering the same thing as my electronics closet is quite cozy. I have a minimum of 5" from the back of the component to the wall, and that's on my tube phono stage and turntable, but a max of probably 8". Plus getting 6 1.75 m power cords >1" dia routed in and around the rack will not be easy.

I'm guessing I'll be best off with the Venom NR PCs for the larger components with less space between the component and wall? What's the minimum bend radius for Venom cords (I don't see that on Shunyata's website, but maybe I missed it?)

Is my assumption correct that the Venom PCs are more flexible (tighter bend radius) than Delta which are more flexible than Alpha, etc.? I was able to install a Venom V12NR with no issue on the phono stage. Not sure whether the 10 will fit?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1175[1].jpg (89.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1159.jpg (90.9 KB, 51 views)
Sound Lab 745s, AtmaSphere MA1s, 2 Rythmik 12SE subs, 1 dual 10" DIY sub, Parasound JC2 pre, Aurender S10, Holo Audio May DAC, Oppo 105, DIY Lenco L75, Wavestream Kinetics tube phono stage, Shunyata loom

Last edited by ACHiPo; 09-11-2021 at 11:20 AM.