View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 07:56 PM

I had the good fortune to travel to Bluffton SC last Saturday all day and into the next and get to meet 2 audio nuts that I've known for some time remotely on various forums and finally got to meet in person.

Craig was one of them; his system and room was one of the single most comfortable places to listen and very natural, great sounding system I've had the pleasure of hearing. Musical and realistic as descriptors are an understatement. I thoroughly enjoyed everything we listened to of a gamut of different musical styles, recordings, etc....

It's a fantastic system, images incredibly well, has great mids, bottom to top extension, naturalness to the sound and definitely has the "you are there with the performers" experience to it. Exceptionally well done and beautiful system!

Killer pairing of Sonus Faber Stradivari, Bricasti M28 monos and their top DACD with a killer server and streaming setup with both high quality PCM as well as native DSD material in abundance....amazing!

A word on bass/subwoofer integration: Craig has a true master's touch in this regard; easily one of only a handful of perfect subwoofer integration jobs I've ever heard! Seamless does not begin to describe it.

Thank you @crwilli (Craig),...you've put together one hell of a system!!! Thank you to you and your wife for your warm hospitality!