View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 01:08 PM

Dear Mark, Ivan, thank you :-). Al lot has happened to my set the last few years. Only my speakers stayed the same (Kef Ref. 207/2 (still love them). I went from Spectral and dCS to a Nagra only set. Never regretted this for a minute. My set consists out of a Classic amp, a Jazz pre-amp, a CDC CD-player and MPS (Multiple Power Supply). The pre and CDplayer go into this MPS. To get this MPS (a Huge improvement) I swopped this for an Elrod Statement Gold. The MPS feels like a total system upgrade BUT I really miss my Elrod(s). Nothing beats Elrod, for the reasons you mention above, Mark! Two days ago I practically sold my MIT MAX2 loudspeaker cables. If all goes well, they will be picked up this week. Which leaves me..... without music and a lot to think about. The Master Elrod Gold loudspeaker cable is big on my list. My set is very basic and by this I mean, I only need two powercords. Unfortunately I still have to work hard for my money ;-) so... I am thinking about what is best: a second hand Statement Gold with a Master Statement Diamond? Or two Master Statement Golds? I have to admit that I have an intense craving for the Diamond haha. The interlinks have to wait for now. Another way would be 2 Elron Master Diamonds and (for the time being, cheaper loudspeaker cables...Any input is welcome. Mark, I do not know how to send you a private mail with my (Dutch) phone number. Would be nice to have a chat :-). Wim