View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetmusic69 View Post
Hello Bart

I would have thought this was the very least they could do as well.

There is one small part I did forget to mention, when the speakers were delivered, they were not at the specified time, dealer turned up, speakers did not. The delivery agents a third part company's driver had run out of driving time and had to return to the depot.

The next day they arrived, the owner had to return from work, they delivery agent unloaded them on the side of the road and left, no dealer!

Owner then moved the speakers himself, bearing in mind that the G3's are packaged in large wooden creates up a steep flight of stairs solo and set the speakers up himself.

When I first listened to the saga I just shook my head in disbelief.

Things happen, we are human and it can go wrong, the crux of the matter is how well the professionals deal with the situation in this case, not particularity well.
+1.
Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables