View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrech View Post
You don't have a issue with Vivid, you likely got taken by a former unscrupulous dealer selling you used speakers. Did you not inspect the speakers and try and return upon delivery?

I am not sure why you're blaming Vivid. Imagine buying a used car...it has dings and issues. Then calling the car manufacturer and wanting it to look like new.

Speakers: Rockport Altair 2
Preamp: Robert Koda K10 Amp: Ayre MX-R
Cables: Transparent Opus MM2 Spkr, Opus Gen 5 & Magnum Opus Interconnect
Power Shunyata Triton v2/Typhon/DPC-6 v2, Anaconda Zitron cords (x7), Sigma HC (x1), Sigma Analog (x2)
Digital dCS Vivaldi DAC, Transport & Clock w/ Transparent Reference XL Digital cables
Phono: Grand Prix Monaco TT, Spiral Groove Centroid, Jan Allaerts MC2 Finish & Lyra Atlas, Nagra VPS/VFS/MPS
Racks: Grand Prix Audio Silverstone F1 (x2)

hi
Thank you for your reply.

reason that i was contacting to Vivid, because i dont think this is used.
and it was packed 2014/12/..
and shipping would be few month.

many of problems are under the clear coat, and just bad quality of polishing finishes as you can see, i am blaming Vivid, just want to know what is there quality? ofcouse they will say this is not there quality but that is not all they should say i would wanted Vivid advice me what to do..

and i was ask everything to Vivid and Vivid is not contact me back..
this is why i was feel bad.

and gave me contact person of new dealer at the first of email conversation, but New dealer ask me to pay $3000USD for check the problems and they ask me to pay $3000 for replacement if there is an issues, and they will charge me shipping cost of $3000USD if this need to be return to Vivid in South Africa.
which is not good action from Vivid.
and Vivid did not say this is used or displayed, and also former dealer keep says this is unpacked one.

I just wanted Vivid contact me and help me out what to do, and sell me some tweeter replacement, and provide me After service.
This is all i want now.

Last edited by bratt; 08-24-2015 at 05:06 AM.