View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 03:08 PM

What happens with the sound on connected electronics vs amps if you run this into a Triton V3?

Considering the cost, I think one obvious question is how would this cable component compare to the Typhon QR with a Sigma NR (in a Triton V3 application).

Would you use EF cables from the Triton V3 for components/amps then? If you have one Triton V3 for 3 larger amps and one Triton V3 for the sources/preamp electronics, which TritonV3 would net largest improvement thus be candidate for the first input Ohmega cable? Amp TritonV3 or frontend TritonV3?

I don't have space for Typhon QR's in my setup so that's why I'm curios. Or should I just wait a bit for something else coming? ;-)

OT: I recently built a Furutech DPS4.1 50% Mitsubishi DUCC copper for core and 50%OCC copper for outer layer with their NFC connectors. It has a certain communicative character of higher transmission capable cables but maybe not near silver? Have you tried the Mitsubish DUCC copper that promises larger crystals and less directionality than OCC copper?