Thread: Snow blower
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 09:52 PM

Got a couple of Ariens dealers within 10 miles of my house. I will have to go out there and see what they have. Hopefully they still have some in-stock as I'm sure the "Cyclone Bomb" from last week caused a run on snow blowers.

For all Arien users - Do you recommend the EZLaunch - EFI Engine? What I read in the brochure makes it sound like this would be a great feature for convenience as it makes the snowblower easier to start.

Absolutely love my Honda lawnmower, but I checked the prices and they are up there. Will still take a look as one of the Ariens dealer is also a Honda, Cub Cadet, and Toro dealer.

While I have a lot of sidewalk to clear, not much yard as I have a corner lot shaped like a pie so no tractors needed here. Wish we had some more property as I really liked having an acre at our last house.