Thread: Boulder Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich@boulder View Post
Hi guys -

Sorry for being an absentee. I generally respond when I'm notified that I need to or when there are a lot of questions about new gear. I can't keep up-to-date on the daily goings on here because I have so many other info outlets to monitor (and fill) that I'd go insane trying to keep up with it all.

Not sure why the web-site isn't working. I'll check on that.

With that being said, yes, we are building a new factory that will be more than double the size of where we are now. Ground was broken a week or two ago and foundation work will begin soon. We expect to move in nine months or so.

Development on the 2120 continues and software action items are slowly being narrowed down. Once they're all gone, we release!

Nnnnnnnope, I won't answer any questions about what comes next. Most people have guessed a 3010 preamp, and that's probably a good guess. Maybe. Maybe not.

And if you'll be at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance this weekend, I'll see you there. I'll be the one in the hat....
Will Boulder be showing at RMAF this year?

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
MSB Reference DAC
Innuos Statement w/Next Gen. PS
B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
Shunyata Cables
Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

Last edited by Masterlu; 08-14-2015 at 12:59 AM.