View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 12:43 AM

Looking great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio View Post
Guys

wanted to check in - haven't been on because I've been enjoying the F208's so much. After the break in period, the highs settled in perfectly and the balance is so smooth and just right!

I'm enjoying my music collection so much! That's probably the highest compliment I can give these speakers.

Interestingly, there are some records that didn't sound quite right with my previous set up, which I chalked up to bad recordings and or bad mixing, all of a sudden, they sound quite right.

Anyways, very impressed with Harman / Revel and the amazing F208's!

Here are my current set ups:

Main Stereo Listening: Revel F208 (finish is hard to photograph, very shiny, driven by Parasound Jc1's. I just moved the VPI table from between the power amps closer to where I store the vinyl.

Headphone system with KEF LS50 / Woo Audio and Aragoon 8008

Home Theater (no center channel - maybe after Winter ) B&W 802D2 Marantz, Oppo (gear hiding) - you can see the Sunfire Signature though

Sources: Linn Klimax DS, Kaleidescape Strato S Amps: MC452 & MC301 Speakers/Subs: Sonus Faber Olympica III’s & Nova CII in Wenge, 2 x JL Fathom 112's w/ Sound Anchor stands Pre/Pro: C1100, MX122 Power: PS Audio P10 Cables: Center speaker-Wireworld Silver Eclipse 8, L/R Speakers-Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7, Kimber Palladian Power Cables, Kimber KS1126 Interconnects Misc: Furutech Flux 50 NSF, Furutech GTX-D NSF outlets, Furutech Boosters