View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 05:49 AM

Hello guys
As I said on another thread, I'm a pretty new "convert" to Accuphase, coming from a Shindo entry level combo (Aurieges+Montille) into an E-308 (back in December) and currently owning an E-600.
Coming to the power cord for my E-600, I was wondering if is anyone here who has tried few power cords on class A integrated from Accuphase and would care to elaborate on sound differences between these cables (assuming each cable has its own manufacturer's signature - e.g. Nordost sound, Shunyata sound, etc.). I got some idea about what people are using (e.g Higgens suggested Shunyata Delta NR, restock said Nordost), but I was wondering about differences/comparisons (why one would choose Shunyata over Nordost, for instance).
For speakers, I am using Altec/GPA 604-8H-ii drivers into 620 ("enlarged" to 9 cuft) enclosures using Werner Jagusch crossovers. The only thing that I sort of miss after switching from Shindo to Accu is the reproduced music's density (I can't really find the proper word here, sorry), but I have gained more transparency, (micro) detail and nuances. But I would love to retrieve back some of that said density.

Last edited by catacore; 05-07-2020 at 06:28 AM.