View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 11:34 AM

Hi Dan | Guys,

First off I'd like to thank Dan for such an excellently written review, as it caused me to go from an UpTone Audio Regen and iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power to said W4S Recovery, and the improvement couldn't have been more needed, yet I went one better within 3 days of using the iFi iPower 9V, and ordered one of those cheap LPS that are being made and sold out of China called the ZeroZone 9V unit.

And as nice as the iFi iPower supply was over the stock one for said device, this one really seemed to offer an even more balanced as well as refined sense of texture, timbre accuracy to the mix, where instruments and voices sound even more organic if you will. As I've just received a TeddyPardo Teddy 9V | 2A LPS in the mail an hour ago, in which I'm allowing to reach room temperature prior to adding it into the system, all I can say is that while some of these devices like audio components in themselves can be seen subjectively by some........, even the buyer of the iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power stated he sold his Intona USB Isolator device the following morning, as he merely heard what it was lacking in comparison, and here he much preferred the cheaper unit. So in hindsight if seems it's more a matter of how said devices match into the end users mindset sonically as based upon synergy as opposed to mere cost, no!.

And while it seems that many are taken with the Curious USB cable, I'm much much much happier relying upon what I hear through the use of ( 2x ) Audience Au24 SE USB cables it's not even funny. But as this has become part of my final destination as far as components go, it has proven to be well worth it, and a beautiful journey which is nearing its end.

Thanks again Dan........., as you really told your tale in such a manner which really struck home.

Regards,
O_o scar