View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I remember those days very well. I suspect the gear you have now is producing quite a different experience from that setup. I know it can take months to settle in with new gear but how's it going?

As for me, I was quite taken with the Watt Puppy 7 back in the day. But the jaw dropping initial experience quickly left me fatigued after only 20 minutes or so. I found I had enormous respect for Wilson gear but never felt a musical romance with them.

I would imagine the Sasha's are most probably much improved from those days. But then again, it may simply be a matter of taste. They were certainly one of the most revealing speakers I'd ever heard with accurate and penetrating bass.
Jesse, judging by all the awards the Maxx 3 and Sasha have already received in the short amount of time, I guess they are appealing to a broader audience these days.

I am very impressed with my Sasha's and they don't leave me wanting something more, at least in my current listening room. Incredible speaker for sure. I am also using Lamm M1.2s to drive them which seems to have excellent synergy together and by far the most enjoyable system I have owned to date. I forgot what fatigue means, my system is dynamic, rich and very satisfying, what more can I ask for? Ok, maybe a pair of Maxx 3s in a bigger room...