View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
I’ll throw this in as well. I’ve owned 3 different generation X5, a Cayenne GTS, an X5M and at least 4 Jeep Grand Cherokees as well as other suvs like a few of the Toyota 4-Runner.

Sure, the Porsche and BMW may be the prettier, sportier, more prestigious versions and of course personal preference and budgets will dictate which one prefers to drive as a daily.

I’ll just leave it here though, a Jeep has never let me down in the nastiest blizzards and ice storms with its 4WD prowess and I’ve been in at least 3 in the past 5 years and probably a few dozens in all the years. The Jeep is simply unstoppable.

Can’t say the same about the other suvs I’ve mentioned above... Forget about a blizzard and driving a Porsche, BMW or even an Audi unless it has serious snow tires. I’ve been there many times... it wasn’t pretty. None of what I just said may apply to your situation, just thought I’d point that out if that is important.

I agree Serge, the Jeep is the do everything , go anywhere , practical and comfortable SUV, then again they founded the whole SUV movement. Get it with a hemi.