View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_spyder View Post
Jim,

Do tell us what you have found with sound quality differences between SooLoos and Sonos?

John
John
The devices to me are very different. Like others here I mainly used the SonoS in my 2-channel room to find new music first on Rhapsody then switched to Spotify and currently MOG. My other SonoS units were hooked up to send content from my MS-300 to my whole house system and to the HT set-up if I wanted music.

I purchased the MSMS (Sooloos) MC200 to replace the Olive 4HD and ultimately my MS-300. I have loaded many of my CD's and Hi-Rez files on the MC-200 and use Meridian's iPad ap to control the content. I am using my Meridian 808v3 as the endpoint and DAC for the MC200 to my 2-channel system. The 808 and MC-200 are connected to hardwired to wireless routers that move the music and access Rhapsody content.

One of the very nice features of the MDMS is how they integrate Rhapsody with my own CD's and Hi-Rez files. Unlike on the SonoS where you would save Rhapsody/Spotify/MOG content as playlists, on the SooLoos the Rhapsody content is listed with all your other music. If you have saved a Rhapsody disc for Artist A it will be listed along with all of the other music you own for Artist A that you loaded on the MC200's hard drive.