View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cma29 View Post
Hi, Ken.

I've been traveling for work a lot (in Chicago now) so I'm not home to enjoy the system. My best listening is during work hours when my son is at preschool and my wife is at her office. During the weekends I can't listen much because my son takes up all my time and he stays up late.

The upgraded/repaired Kimber speaker cables were delivered today. I'll put them in the system Thursday night after I get home. I also got some acoustic panels to reduce early reflections and also echo. They work well from a quick listen last weekend.

Nice to hear you are getting great results with your set up.
Hi Carlos,

Glad to hear that you got your repaired cables back. I bet you can't wait to listen to them. I'm sure they'll sound much better, like you expected. I'm envious that you got some acoustic panels. I also have some slap echo that needs treatment. What type of panels did you get?

As for my set-up, the K-01 is breaking in nicely. It really brings out the excellence of the amps and speakers. They were not realizing close to their potential before the K-01. I had an all day listening session on Saturday and I had an ear-to-ear grin most of the day.

All the best,
Ken