Thread: Charles System
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 03:15 PM
Semi-audiophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Rink is 20' x 15'. Plenty of room for experienced skaters. None but experience skaters allowed.

Snyder Super Deluxe plate. I have vanothane vintage wheels coming soon. Riedell professional boot. My alternate pair of skates. Notice the skating harness.

It's called the "Coffin"

As you can see, I have accomplished a significant room upgrade with the installation of my small skating rink. XVX provides excellent dancing music. It will blast you from the room. What could be better? it's all good when you're on the wood!
A skating rink in your own home? Never let it be said you don't take your "other" hobby seriously. But you can practice and improve for the times you go to the rink where your friends skate; maybe show them a move or two.
SOTA, Grado, SME, Van den Hul, Gingko turntable setup; Pioneer Elite LD, BDP; Sony OLED TV; Magnum Dynalab tuner, antenna; MIT S-video cable; Pangea HDMI cables; DVDO video processor; McIntosh SACD, preamp, power amps; Telefunken Black Diamond preamp tubes; Kimber IC; Transparent IC, PC, SC; Mirage speakers; PS Audio, Shunyata PC; Audio Additives RCA caps; Furman power conditioning; Sanus: racks