View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haurock View Post
Hi Serge, I simply love the Model T's. They impress me every time. I've never heard a better soundstage and music that is lifelike.. rich and warm.. and now that I've added the Stillpoints... they are just.... so damn good. They mate so nicely with McIntosh as well.... If you have a chance to audition them, I would suggest you welcome the opportunity, I'd be surprised if you don't find that they easily compete with speakers that are x2 even 3x their cost..
I completely agree! The Model T's punch way above their weight for certain. I was powering them with Mcintosh prior to buying a Bryston 14bsst2. And I also put the Stillpoints ultra SS under them. Not sure how much of a difference they made as I had them on from day 1.
Supporting System: McIntosh MX122 A/V Center; MC205 Amplifier; Bryston 14bSST2 Amplifier; PS Audio P10 Power Reconditioner; Revel Salon 2 Mains; Revel Voice 2 CC; JL Audio f113v2 (2); JL Audio CR-1 Crossover; Focal IC1002 Surrounds