View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGabriel View Post
Yes, the Triton v3 is our reference power conditioner. Yes, it is clearly superior in performance to the Denali but at a price. Perhaps Ivan will help you with this.

When you invest in a product of the Triton's capability, you will want a reference power cable to ensure that you get the full performance potential. That means a Sigma EF or at minimum an Alpha EF. But just an FYI; if you compare the Alpha versus the Sigma you will choose the Sigma. Remember that ALL the current to ALL your components flows through this single cable.

This is a good plan.

I don't if you have considered this as an alternative? You could use a DENALI 6000 for your source gear and then use a DENALI 2000/T for your amplifiers assuming you only have two amps?

If you have a second dedicated line, as you indicated, you can also connect your amplifiers or subs directly to the wall outlet. In this case you would use an NR version cable so that you have noise reduction capability. This is a nice solution since you don't need a second power conditioner and the associated second cable required for it. Many people go this route and are very happy with the results.

Caelin
Thank you Caelin! This is very helpful.

I also bought the Venom Defender. Do I plug it in the one of the wall sockets where the Triton is plugged in, or should I plug the defender in one of the sockets of the Triton?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions.

Thanh
Amps: Mc611s; Bryston 9BST Speakers: B&W 802D3, HTM1D3, B&W SCMs, 2x REL Carbon Special + Analysis Plus REL SpeakOn cable; Pre-Amp: C2700; Processor: Marantz 8805A Sources: Aurender N20; PSA Directstream DAC; JVC RS2000; Stewart Screen Cabaret with StudioTek 130 G4; Oppo UDP-205; Power & Cables: Taralabs bi-wire; WW XLR Silver Eclipse 8; WW Silver Starlight 7 Coax; Denali 6000T, Shunyata Alpha, Delta and Venom.