View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
I'm late to the party having just learned about it from Craig. Here are a couple of questions, do you feel the wall wart power supply to be an issue ? The reason I ask is that some fellow members here have recommended power supply upgrade to the sonos connect and the wall wart seems well going backward from the improvement in the sonos ps upgrade ? Second question is can you attach multiple components to the reclocker if your only planning on using one at a time i.e. One attached to optical and one for coax ? Lastly , Ivan are your still carrying this item
Hi 1KW,

Regarding the power supply, the ones supplied with the Recovery and the Remedy are typical SMPS variety. Adequate enough to get the job done but of course many people choose to upgrade to a linear power supply. I'll point out that we just came out with our own LPS which we feel is pretty special. The biggest plus is that you can power up to 4 devices with it, saving on space, wall outlets and cost. You can read more about the new PS-1 and preorder one here.

As Randy pointed out, yes you can connect multiple devices simultaneously to the Remedy and use the switch to go between them.

Tony
Wyred 4 Sound