View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:40 PM

Default and so on.. and so on.. and so on..

John: Hey Tom, ...I just got me this terrific amp you want to listen to it?

Tom: Ohhhh cool John, sounds great, but it would really shine if you had better speakers.. you know?..

Right..

Tom: Yep you're right John.. it's damn good, but you're system really would shine if you had a better CD player..

Right!..s

Tom... Oh wow that is such an improvement.. but you really need to get some better cables..

Right you are...

Tom: Right John, these do make a difference.... You know now, you know to work on your room acoustics.. and speaker placement.. that would really set the stage..

Right..

Tom: See I told you man, it's all about the synergy.. Though your sound will go through the roof is you clean up your current.....

Right.....

Tom:.. yep.. really..

John.. hey.. Tom.......