View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 09:14 PM
On Florida's Slow Coast

A few years ago I spent a good deal of time at the dealer auditioning Sasha 1 and Sophia 2. I was trading in my Watt Puppy 7's. After considerable listening of my music and his, the Sasha was the answer. Some years later, I move to Florida, didn't want to take the big Sashas so traded them in on Duette, at my dealers recommendation. They were way to small for our large great room with it's 12 ft. ceiling. I traded them in on Yvette... which may be the best value in the Wilson line if you listening area matches their design. They are actually a better speaker than Sasha 1, but unlike Sasha and Alexia, are not adjustable. If your space allows about an 8 ft. spread an approximately an 8-10 ft. listening radius, and a 42 inch ear height, get Yvettes. They are excellent. A nice improvement over the older Sabrina.
Enjoy your quest.
Wilson Yvette speakers, Conrad-Johnson ART88 pre, TEA1bc phono, and ART27A Amplifier, Marantz digital player, Rega Planar 10 turntable / Apheta 3 cartridge,Wireworld Gold and Platinum Eclipse IC and speaker, I AQ Hurricane, Tornado power cables, Shunyata Denali 2 conditioner, dCS Bartok DAC/Streamer