Thread: Ref 6SE
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 08:45 PM
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleeds View Post
I am a big believer in asking questions. Along the way, I've learned that there is a polite way to ask any question, no matter how sensitive or personal the question might be.
Absolutely! In my work days as an IT senior executive in the transition from mostly interpersonal communication to a dominantly email driven communication I learned that the possibility of coming off wrong is soooo easy. But that it simply requires some thought to take the judgment and condescension from ones writing. Writing too quickly can lead to ones own egocentrism to drive what you write. I tremendously value courtesy when demonstrated on this forum. I do not bother anymore with many other forums full of self righteous individuals trying to demonstrate their superiority in thought, perception, or perspective. My objective is to learn from others and share my knowledge not engage in pointless... or even pointed challenges.
Main: Aurender W20SE music streamer, ARC REF 9SE DAC / CD, Linn LP 12, Koetsu Rosewood SignCartrige, ARC REF 3 Phono Stage, ARC REF 6SE Preamp, ARC 160s amp, Sonus Faber Amati Traditional Speakers,Transparent Ultra IC & SC Library:Aurender N100, Ayre QB9 2020 DAC, Woo WA5-LE amp upgraded tubes, Focal Utopia HP, Sennheiser 800s HP, LCD HP.