View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 05:23 PM

I know there has been some threads recently on AA about self writing texts, Alexa listening to your conversations, and others. I now have a new one to add to this. The mystery of PS Audio.

I have not had a chance in the last month to give PS Audio a call to try and fix my problem with the blinking blue PS Audio emblem. During the past month, I have had the unit turned off via the power switch on the rear of the unit. Every few days I would power it on for about 30 minutes to see if it would work without any luck. Today I got home from work early and decided to power it up. Same blinking light greeted me. After about 10 minutes, I called PS Audio on my speaker phone and immediately got connected to Mark in technical support. Mark asked me what the problem was and before he could finish his sentence, my unit started initializing and was working with no issues in less than a minute.

Coincidence - maybe, but I like to think that the DAC recognized Mark's voice and came back to life.

Now back to enjoying my PS Audio, Esoteric F-05, Silenzio, Kef LS50 system!