View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulphoosreal View Post
Thanks again for the info. My dedicated room is 33 feet wide by 19 feet deep. Is your room approx side so no need for subs?
I've been very happy with the 7Ts but dislike that I needed 2 E110s to completely fill sound out. 7s as you know roll off around 30hz. So I've been high and low passing at 42hz for more dynamics and lower bass fill in. Sounds like the 500s would be the ticket though Mike Kelly has told me his 12Ts will be his best speaker ever. What to do?What to do?????
Funny you say, "dislike that I needed 2 E110s to completely fill sound out." I recognize how subs add to the music, but I just don't like having subs.

I've talked to Michael Kelly several times about the 12Ts. I really loved my 7Ts and had every intention to purchase the 12Ts. In addition, I've talked to a dealer in Dallas, TX about the 12Ts. The time-frame kept changing and I decided to pursue other speakers. Several weeks ago I was in Dallas and called the Aerial dealer. My wife and I wanted to listen to different speakers. The dealer was weird and recommended that I didn't come to his store and instead just wait for the 12Ts. That was it for me! I decided not to deal with that dealer and to consider other speakers. There are many great speakers out there and you may prefer the sound of the 12Ts. I'm so happy with my decision, with the realization that there will always be better/ different speakers that others prefer. I don't have the finances to continually chase the next new and/or best thing.

If you're ever in San Antonio, TX you're more than welcome to come listen.